The Vape Droid C2D1 is a dual battery advanced variable watt and variable temperature device featuring the Evolv DNA250 board and tuned to use a pair of replaceable 18650 cells (not included). The heartbeat of this device is a genuine Evolv DNA250 board which features a huge range of adjustments when connected to a PC running Evolv's Escribe software. Escribe allows the user the ability to update the firmware, change the display screens, monitor the batteries, set up your device for specific atomiser profiles or wire types, plus many more features and analysis tools.
The C2D1 is designed by VapeDroid in Germany and manufactured in China by S-body. The body of the device is a flat black powder coat finish. The Vape Droid features the ability to use dual 18650 batteries for supreme run times and higher power output when you need it.This model is a very ergonomic and compact form factor for a dual battery device.
The cells will need to be kept in a pair and discharged and charged at the same rate throughout their life or poor performance may result.
Features in Brief:
- Full metal enclosure with futuristic indents and vent hole design
- Custom stainless steel buttons
- Large OLED display screen
- Variable power from 1 - 167 Watts
- Variable temperature (with the use of Ni200, Titanium, or Stainless steel coils)
- Magnetic battery door
- Accommodates two 18650 (Batteries not included)
- Stainless steel spring loaded 510 connector
- Reverse battery protection
- S-body/VapeDroid C2D1 box mod
- Micro USB charging cable
- User manual
We Also Recommend