Innokin Coolfire IV VV/VW
The Cool Fire IV features a greater range of Variable Voltage, Variable Wattage, advanced safety features, portable electronics charging capacity and also ‘Vape while charging’ Technology.
The Cool Fire IV has a flush 510 connection with a spring loaded positive pin, durable stainless steel threading, an included ego adaptor.
The Cool Fire IV has a variable voltage range of 3.0 - 7.5 volts adjustable in .1 volt increments and a variable wattage range of 6.0 - 40.0 Watts, adjustable in .5 watts increments.
The Cool Fire IV uses Vrms DC current and is very accurate with a power deviation of 0.1Watt. The full 40 Watts is precisely maintained between resistances of 0.3 to 2.5 Ohms. There is no wasted power and exact accuracy means you are always vaping the power level that you choose. Vrms provides superior precision in delivering the exact wattage Ohm's Law requires and stable power means better vapor.
The high quality OLED screen looks great and clearly displays the resistance of the attached tank & coil, voltage, wattage and also accurately shows the remaining battery charge.
The Primary Features of The Cool Fire IV
- Battery Level Indicator:
- The Cool Fire IV battery capacity is displayed via green, yellow and red LED lights.
- Green = Almost fully Charged. When the Cool Fire4 is fully recharged the LED light will power off.
- Yellow = Half Power.
- Red = Low Power. Charge the Cool Fire IV
- Variable Voltage:
- Voltage can be adjusted from 3.0 - 7.5 volts in .1 volt increments.
- Variable Wattage:
- Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 - 40.0 Watts in .5 watts increments
- ON/OFF Battery Switch
- SAFETY :15 second cutoff
- FLIP OLED SCREEN ORIENTATION
- Low Voltage Warning
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Vape while charging’ Technology
- Remembers last Voltage or Wattage setting
- Overheat Protection
We Also Recommend