Built specifically for vapers and the vape industry at heart... We emphasized on safety while using battery steriods. TIRED OF REWRAPS? So are we. Hohm Tech cells have a unique authenticity code.
Step 1] Started with the tried and true LG H Series battery chemistry
Step 2] Collaboration & guidance from the source of it all, IC (aka: Indonesia Chemistry)
Step 3] Lowered internal resistance by a multitude of various internal modifications (used UHPAI for cathode tag, shortened cathode tag, among other mods)
Step 4] After 1000’s of trials and tests, we zero’d in on the perfect combination of what we call PPLS (Price, Power, Longevity, & Safety)
Step 5] Expanded our safety efforts by placing EPTC rings in each and every battery as well as integrated updated Poly Seals.
Mech Mods? Bring'em On!
- 2531 mAh | 21.5ACC | 40.6A Pulse & Peak
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 4.25A rating
Yes, 4.25, as in FOUR POINT TWO FIVE. It is possible, tested, proven, and approved**
- Hotter coils on unregulated mods and phenomenal amperage delivery to push insanely-low ohm builds at higher wattages
- Mn and Mn inert replaced by additional .37% Cobalt (Co) & Nickel (Ni) proprietary levels
*Exceeds all previous designs and chemistry results with
greater amperage and capacity
- EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient)
*Reduction in Thermal Runaway potential
- Updated Poly Seal
*Enhances security of seal & proper operation
- Cathode Tag made from UH Purity Aluminum
*Ultra-High Purity (UHP)
- "Ahead of schedule" 7 chem bonding to 2017 U-Mn specifications
*one of many processes conducted to achieve documented specs
**Charging at the 4.25A & 4A Fast Charge level can impede overall
battery life expectancy